Our Highest Priority Is Quality And It Shows In Everything We Do.
Dedicated to providing quality construction products and services to our customers by maintaining the highest level of safety, integrity and innovation, while remaining environmentally responsible and fostering growth in our employees and communities.
To us, “Excellence” means not only being the very best at what we do, but also holding ourselves to the highest ethical standards in terms of how we do things. That is why we must never deviate from our Business Principles, regardless of the difficulties or consequences. As we strive for Excellence, we must continue to earn the trust of our customers, employees, local communities and co-workers by continuously demonstrating that we are worthy of the trust that they have placed in us.
We recognize that any unethical activity by any employee has the potential to jeopardize the entire Company. That is why every employee is empowered and responsible for upholding and continuously maintaining a high standard of ethical excellence. Accordingly, every decision we make must be made by first asking one simple question ”Are we doing the right thing in the right way?”
This business principal has served Industrial Enterprises and its subsidiaries well for more than a half century and is the cornerstone to our past, present and future accomplishments.
Business and Ethics Principles
Industrial Enterprises has developed Business Principles which provide guidelines and expectations for all employees in all business units. Our overall success is based on our business conduct, which requires the highest level of integrity when dealing with our customers, suppliers, local communities and employees.
Our Business Principles include the following:
1. People are our greatest resource. Be proud of your work and accountable for your actions and attitude.
2. Be honest, fair and trustworthy in all of your daily activities and business relationships.
3. Do not engage in any activity that could call into question the Company’s honesty, impartiality or reputation.
4. Do not engage in any conduct that creates a conflict of interest or even an impression of a conflict of interest for you or the Company.
5. Foster an environment in which all employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect.
6. Conduct business fairly, impartially, in an ethical manner and in complete compliance with all applicable laws.
7. Promptly report any improper, illegal or unethical conduct to management or through other appropriate channels set forth by the Company.
8. When striving for excellence, recognize that what we do and how we do it is just as important as the results obtained.
9. Maintain the highest level of integrity when dealing with our customers, suppliers, competitors, local communities and employees.
10. Conduct all operations in a safe manner that minimizes risk of injury to employees and the travelling public and minimizes the overall impact on the environment.
© 2014 Neko Design, LLC